A beginners question..

Subject: A beginners question..
From: "Joy Daniel" <ima88516@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 02:01:32 +0700
Hello,

This is just a question from a beginner -

I have a valid XML document, a valid external DTD and an XSL style sheet. I
can view the XML document very well with MSIE 5.0 only (using the XSL style
sheet that I had made) but I actually want it to be viewed by all common
browsers? How do I go about it? I know that there are many XSL processors
available that would allow the users to view the XML document with the most
common browsers but I do not know where they are available and how to use
it?? Do I have to add any Processing instructions in my XML doc? How do I
process my XML document to be displayed with the aid of the XSL style sheet
using the XSL processor other than the one in MSIE 5.0?

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Joy.