Recruiter Who Needs Help

Subject: Recruiter Who Needs Help
From: "Katie O'Neill" <koneill@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 20:50:24 -0800

Right now I have one of the Hollywood studio On-Line departments
desperately seeking 12 On-Line web producers.  They need to have produced
web content, and have to be able to program in HTML.  I figure if you're on
the XSL list, you REALLY know your HTML script.

I beg of you all, I am so desperate, if you, someone you know, someone who
sits next to you might be interested in this opportunity, please let me
know.  I will be willing to explain everything, please, e-mail me, call me,
yell out a window.

Thanks so much,

Katie O'Neill
A Recruiter In Need
Transaction Information Systems
949-623-8440

One of the major studios in Hollywood, the online division has openings for
several contract (could lead to perm)
positions for Online Producer.  Key responsibilities:
Work on technical issues and integration for projects as needed. Work with
the creative team. Write copy , create original material, proof read,
digitize audio/ video/ photos, edit, as well as other tasks required to
create on-line projects.
Knowledge/Skill Sets/Abilities
1-5 years of experience in producing content for a commercial online
service and /or the Internet-World Wide Web. Prior experience in
entertainment production, marketing and/or advertising is preferred.
Advanced computer knowledge is essential as is experience with software
applications necessary to complete projects. These may include but are not
limited to digital graphic tools such as Photoshop Illustrator and or
painter. Experience with developement tools such as Director, Flash, Sound
Bit 16,
Premiere, Sound Forge, Real Media, and Netshow, encoding as well as
additional authoring tools related to this field is required. Additionally
each candidate must be able to create online content using
authoring/scripting/programming language such as HTML. Proficiency with
PERL, C++, Visual Basic, Lingo, Java, Java Script, and /or future-languages
is highly desirable. Proficiency with Macintosh and PC environments is a
must.
Understanding of related Web issues including color site architecture, user
interface, navigation, type. Excellent attention to detail, and a desire to
learn and master new technologies is a must.
Excellent communication skills required, must work well with others under
pressure.
These positions are for a new product launch that will take 12 to 18 months
also looking to fill these positions permanently thats why the month to
month but potential contract is 18 months
Will look at all candidates with these skill sets from JR to Executive.