Re: New XT release (19991105)

Subject: Re: New XT release (19991105)
From: "Steve Muench" <smuench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 07:20:45 -0600
Ahh...

Since I was assuming folks were looking for the
line number of the stylesheet (as a debugging aid)
my brain was focussed on trying to understand the
numbering with respect to the *stylesheet* line numbers.
Doh! :-)

But now that I'm thinking about it more, since one
puts in the <xsl:message> one can make the message
unique enough to understand from whence the message
came so line numbers from the stylesheet now in
retrospect don't seem that useful, and as usual XT
is just doing the right thing.

Steve Muench, Consulting Product Manager & XML Evangelist
Business Components for Java Development Team
http://technet.oracle.com/tech/java
http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml