Re: <xsl:element name="input">

Subject: Re: <xsl:element name="input">
From: Tony Graham <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 16:29:47 -0400 (EST)
At 12 Nov 1999 08:04 PST, Dale Asberry wrote:
 > I'm trying to dynamically create the UI based on elements in my
 > source XML.  However, I will be making a second transform on the
 > output, so I need it to be valid XML.  My stylesheet is more like

and both are well-formed.  Whether or not the element is valid is
decided by the DTD that you validate against.

 > this (it is a bit more complicated, but this captures the gist of
 > it):

If your next stage of processing works on XML and doesn't recognise
problem, not XT.

Regards,

Tony Graham
Tony Graham                            mailto:tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9632