Re: running the old version of msxsl.exe on NT SP5

Subject: Re: running the old version of msxsl.exe on NT SP5
From: "James" <jgb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 21:21:57 -0700
I'm not able to answer your specific question, but you may want to consider
updating your code for the reason that the xsl used by that version of msxml
is extremely outdated.

The current version of msxml is also outdated, but much closer to the
current
xsl proposal.

As time goes on it will be increasingly harder to get any support for either
your version of msxml or the xsl it uses.

James