RE: Outputting DOCTYPE with IE XSL

Subject: RE: Outputting DOCTYPE with IE XSL
From: Bernhard Keil <Bernhard.Keil@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 18:56:39 +0100
I guess there is no standard way to do this, the MS XMLDOM has just
a read only support for Document Type Declarations.

One way could be the following

First create a root XML-Doc with the Doc-Decl

MSXMLDOMDocument.loadXML(<?xml version="1.0"?><!DOCTYPE wml PUBLIC
"-//WAPFORUM//DTD WML 1.1//EN"><wml></wml>")

and than replace the root-element with the result of your XSL-processing