RE: XSLT choking on DTD?

Subject: RE: XSLT choking on DTD?
From: "Richard Lander" <rlander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 18:38:12 -0500
 Disco,

I imagine the problem is with #PCDATA. When including #PCDATA in a
mixed-content model, you must make sure that it is first and that you only
use '|' to separate elements and that you use only '*' and that it be used
once at the very end.

So, something like

<!ELEMENT test (#PCDATA|CODE|KEYWORD)*>
is fine

Something like

<!ELEMENT test (#PCDATA|CODE+|KEYWORD)*>
is not

So, I'm guessing that the '*'s in your flow entity are causing a problem.
Also, if you use ',' or have embedded groups within block, then you'll have
problems.

I hope that helps,

Richard.