RE: XSLT and non-closing HTML tags

Subject: RE: XSLT and non-closing HTML tags
From: Linda van den Brink <lvdbrink@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 12:50:06 +0100
XSL processors require well-formed or valid XML as input. I don't think
there is a way to let the processor ignore things like <BR> without end-tag.
You can do (at least) two things:

- preprocess / normalize the MathML so that it becomes acceptable for an XSL
processor. Add end tags for all tags that are not closed by Word/Amaya.
- Don't use XSL, but use something like Omnimark or DSSSL.