Re: xsl:key support (was RE: Simple XPath question)

Subject: Re: xsl:key support (was RE: Simple XPath question)
From: Denys Duchier <Denys.Duchier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23 Nov 1999 22:13:33 +0100
Sean Chen <zun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/~duchier/XT.tgz
>
> It is for an older version of XT, I'm not sure if he kept it up to date
> however.

No, I didn't.  The semantics of xsl:key have been somewhat clarified
since then.  If James does not bless us with a real implementation I
will update mine to conform to my current understanding of xsl:key.
However, I won't have time to do so until after the new year.

Cheers,

--
Dr. Denys Duchier                       Denys.Duchier@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Forschungsbereich Programmiersysteme    (Programming Systems Lab)