Announce: Upcoming XSL-related instructor-led training

Subject: Announce: Upcoming XSL-related instructor-led training
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 20:31:56 -0500
See the following page for abstracts of the tutorials at XML'99 in two weeks' time in Philadelphia:

http://www.gca.org/attend/1999_conferences/xml_99/xml99_tutorls.htm

One-day tutorials related to XSL in one way or another:

  XSL Concepts and Practical Use
  Instructors: Paul Grosso and Norman Walsh, Arbortext, Inc.

  Markup and Typography
  Instructor: Liam R. E. Quin, Barefoot Consulting

Two-day hands-on (bring your laptops, folks!) tutorial related to XSLT and XPath:

  Practical Transformations Using XSLT and XPath
  Instructor: G. Ken Holman, Crane Softwrights Ltd.

I'll comment more on my course since I haven't taken the other two: I cover 100% of the recommendations and the exercises are designed to help reinforce the concepts. The two days are quite intensive and there has been a lot of student interaction at past XSLT/XPath tutorials.

A complete syllabus is found through our home page link to the "Training Course Information and Conference Schedule" page.

--
G. Ken Holman                    mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Crane Softwrights Ltd.             http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/