Re: Parsing errors on unknown entities (unicode characters)

Subject: Re: Parsing errors on unknown entities (unicode characters)
From: Rick Geimer <Rick.Geimer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 11:50:43 -0800
You could just include the entity files from MATHML in your DTD,  since
they contain unicode mappings from just about all the old iso sgml
entity sets. You can download the entites from the W3C at the following
	http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-MathML/mmlents.zip

Rick Geimer
National Semiconductor
rick.geimer@xxxxxxx