Re: Parsing errors on unknown entities (unicode characters)

Subject: Re: Parsing errors on unknown entities (unicode characters)
From: Duane Nickull <duane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 11:36:41 -0800
Tangi:

The goXML XML Context based Search Engine has a private API for
conducting queries and submitting content via XML.  The Xml Query
Interface (XQI) is available at:

http://www.goxml.com/xqi.htm

The documentation and source code are yours to examine in hopes of
shedding some light on this subject.

Also, you may want to use the XML search engine to find content on
Unicode characters.

Duane Nickull

--
| http://www.xmlglobal.com  /* Corporate site */    |