Re: Is there a public W3C Specification XSLT?

Subject: Re: Is there a public W3C Specification XSLT?
From: James Clark <jjc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 09:33:15 +0700
The ones used for the XSLT and XPath Recs are at:

  ftp://ftp.jclark.com/pub/xml/xmlspec.xsl
  ftp://ftp.jclark.com/pub/xml/xpath.xsl
  ftp://ftp.jclark.com/pub/xml/xslt.xsl

xmlspec.xsl handles the standard W3C DTD. xpath.xsl imports xmlspec.xsl
and adds rules to deal with the customizations used by the XPath spec;
xslt.xsl imports xpath.xsl and adds rules to deal with the
customizations used by the XSLT spec.