Re: Can you help with this?

Subject: Re: Can you help with this?
From: "Tangi Vass" <tangivass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 11:38:46 +0100
Hi,

XSL processors have methods that take a Reader as a stylesheet so you can
first build it dynamically as a String in Java.
It will however be tricky as meta-programming always is.

If you succeed in going through this project, could you share it? I'm sure a
lot of people in this list would be interested.

Good luck,

Tangi