RE: XML/XSL -> PDF

Subject: RE: XML/XSL -> PDF
From: "John Dreystadt" <jdreysta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 10:55:02 -0500
Arbortext is bringing out a new release of Epic at the end of the
year. It includes a technology preview that uses XSL and formatting
objects to create PDF as well as PostScript.  We have positioned this
as a technology preview because the FO standard is still changing. But
you can check us out at http:www.arbortext.com .

John Dreystadt
Arbortext