RE: support for namespace axis?

Subject: RE: support for namespace axis?
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 13:54:10 -0000
A new version of SAXON will be out in the next day or two (though I've been
saying that for a couple of weeks), with support for the namespace axis, as
well as just about everything else in XSLT and XPath 1.0

I'm interested to know why you need the namespace axis, I've yet to find a
use for it myself, except for the situation where namespace prefixes are
used within the user data.

Mike Kay