RE: XSL iteration

Subject: RE: XSL iteration
From: "Steven Livingstone, ITS, SENM" <steven.livingstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 13:23:48 -0000
Yes, everything I do combines both.

Server side for clients that don't support it.
It's a hassle, but hopefully over the next 6 months things will start to
iron themselves out - for XSLT in browsers anyway.

Cheers
Steven

Steven Livingstone - http://www.deltabiz.com
07771 957 280 or +447771957280

Professional Site Server 3, Wrox Press
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861002696
Professional Site Server 3.0 Commerce Edition, Wrox Press
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861002505