Re: Stylesheet optimisation

Subject: Re: Stylesheet optimisation
From: "Clark C. Evans" <clark.evans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 06:30:15 -0500 (EST)
Ray,

This is right on.  You can pre-parse the XSL stylesheet
to identify what items to "squirrel" away that are needed
later on.  However, as you said, with dynamically built
xpath expressions this becomes a hard problem.

I've posted a suggested DOM/SAX unified parser that
I think can be used to solve this problem in a
more universal manner, your comments would be cool.

Clark