Re: FOP 0.12

Subject: Re: FOP 0.12
From: "James Tauber" <jtauber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 09:26:59 +0800
> Where might one come across FOP 0.12 . I've looked at www.jtauber.com/fop
> and at xml.apache.org/fop and see no evidence of any version past 0.11.0 .
> Am I missing something? Or is 0.12 still internal-only to the
xml.apache.org
> project? I'm not one to get too worried about that, but would merely like
> know of the status of the new version.

http://xml.apache.org/dist/

(we're working on improving http://xml.apache.org/fop/)

The coolest thing about FOP 0.12.0 (I'm allowed to say that because I didn't
write this bit) is a Viewer that renders your document on screen rather than
as a PDF document. FOP is one step away from being a browser! :-)

FOP 0.12.0 actually has tables too but they are only a start and aren't very
useful yet (I'm allowed to say *that* because I *did* write that bit).

James Tauber