RE: Dynamically specifying the DTD

Subject: RE: Dynamically specifying the DTD
From: Marco.Mistroni@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 10:00:21 +0200
hi ross,
	 you have to do like this:

- specify the DTD in an external file(say 'foo.dtd')
- parse the document with a parser that allows you to add a <!DOCTYPE to an
XML file (the drawback, however, is that  you must parse the document only
for adding the DTD)...

but if you can tell me what you want to do in detail i can help u in a
better way...
anyway the idea is to create an external DTD to addto an XML file
regards
	marco