Re: xt pipeline

Subject: Re: xt pipeline
From: William Lindsey <lindsey@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 11:18:59 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 7 Dec 1999, Clark C. Evans wrote:
> This is going to be a fundamental pattern -- I
> went about it all wrong with my first approach to
> building server/side XSL processor application.

I've also found it handy to be able to plug a trip into
an XML repository into the pipeline architecture.  If you
have a SAX API to the repository, you can easily
plug the repository into your pipelines as sources
or sinks. A "select some set of fragments from a
bunch of documents" is a powerful kind of transform.

Cheers,
Bill