RE: Escaping within an xsl:attribute element

Subject: RE: Escaping within an xsl:attribute element
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 10:00:09 -0000
What are you trying to output exactly? I'm confused because your <td> isn't
etc, all you need to do is make it well-formed by changing [nowrap] to
[nowrap="nowrap"] and either ensuring that &nbsp; is a declared entity or
changing it to a character reference.

You should also remove the <xsl:text> element: the XSLT processor should
throw this as an error, because <xsl:text> is only allowed to contain
PCDATA.

Mike Kay