Re: XSLT Question: Inserting a DOCTYPE decl

Subject: Re: XSLT Question: Inserting a DOCTYPE decl
From: John Robert Gardner <jrgardn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 16:23:26 -0500 (EST)
This presentation was especially helpful for our DBA to understand the
non-conflict and great potential of XML and Oracle.  Many thanks both
personally and professionally.  With all the great wisdom from Ken Holman
on XPath in his tutorial, the tech. devel. of our project is again on
track, and productively/positively so.