RE: text() children

Subject: RE: text() children
From: "Pawson, David" <DPawson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 14:58:31 -0000
Sorry Phil, Mike, I still can't get it.

      and Kai Matthews with scientific review by Dr. Karl M. Johnson.
more information about Ebola </p>

I want as output

      and Kai Matthews with scientific review by Dr. Karl M. Johnson. </p>
more information about Ebola </p>

The input tree is mixed pcdata and elements.

If I match on div I then need to pull all the text() children nodes,
(which will ignore the <a > content.)

If I match on div/text() I can only tag the 'bits' of text either side of
the
<a> element, not all of it.

(xpath tool shows it up great btw)

How can I 'gather' all the text yet still process the <a> element
within it?

regards, DaveP