RE: Templates aplied to namespaces

Subject: RE: Templates aplied to namespaces
From: "Chris Bayes" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 19:37:49 -0000
I thought I had namespaces sorted out in my head until this weekend when I
tried to work with the xhtml output from tidy. What I did work out was that
 <ROOTELEMENT xmlns="http://www.somewhere.com/mynamespace";> doesn't get you
the default namespace so nothing matches.
 <ROOTELEMENT xmlns:="http://www.somewhere.com/mynamespace";> will get the
default namespace. But could i get tidy to output that.... I also found that
the dtd specified by tidy doesn't exist at w3 but that is a different story.

ciao Chris