RE: Change Attribute Value: Search-n-replace is better?

Subject: RE: Change Attribute Value: Search-n-replace is better?
From: sara.mitchell@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 16:23:38 -0500
I'm not sure that this is the problem, but I did notice
two issues. First, the <xsl:text> is not necessary
in your attribute instruction. Second, the <xsl:apply-templates>
is selecting all children elements AND ALL ATTRIBUTES.
I think that this ends up selecting the existing meter
attribute which you do not want to do.

I haven't tested this, but I think the following
may be part of what you need:

<div2>
<xsl:attribute name="meter">gayatri</xsl:attibute>
 <xsl:apply-templates select="*|@*[not(name()='meter')]"/>
</div2>

Hope this helps,

Sara