announce: XML Tips

Subject: announce: XML Tips
From: Eric van der Vlist <vdv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 15:50:23 +0100
Hi,

I have added some more examples to my "quick and dirty hack to bind XML
to objects" showing how to use the objects (which had previously been
created out of XML data) in a stylesheet in servlet mode.

In the version of this example using the ozone oodbms, the stylesheet
has been enhanced to manipulate request info (PATH_INFO and parameters)
and allows to create, import, display and delete the object.

It's still not rocket science ;=) , but I have been impressed by the
power of the basic techniques used in this example and I thought I
should try to share this experience.

The url is :
http://downloads.dyomedea.com/java/xmlbinder/com/dyomedea/xmlbind/examples/

To avoid continuing to take bandwidth on this high traffic list I have
also started a new list (xml-tips@xxxxxxxxxxx) dedicated to sharing tips
and information about the core techniques used to build an information
system using XML, XSL and Java.

You can subscribe at xml-tips-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx or learn more about
it at http://www.egroups.com/group/xml-tips/fullinfo.html

Thanks for your time.