dynamic list - hyperlinks possible?

Subject: dynamic list - hyperlinks possible?
From: "Seema Ramanathan" <sramanathan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:58:50 -0800
 I need help to do the following:

Assuming a user enters a area code, we need to display all the pizza shops available to him around that area. So the display list is dynamic. I am planning to use <xsl:for-each> to loop around and display the list. Is that the best way to do that?

 I also need to make each of the items in the display a hyperlink and add the respective brand's logo. Selecting the hyperlink or logo they will be taken to the respective shop to make their orders. How do I do that? Being dynamic each item will have a unique hyperlink. Is this possible?

 Thanks,

Seema