Re: Oracle XSLProcessor Java calls

Subject: Re: Oracle XSLProcessor Java calls
From: "Steve Muench" <smuench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:32:52 -0800
Yes. We support Java extension functions. The
documentation called ./extfunc.html
in the top-level of the distribution gives
examples of the uri to use for the extension
namespace:

 http://www.oracle.com/XSL/Transform/java/fully.qualify.ClassName

and how to work with both static method and instance
methods.

Should feel familiar to the XT mechanism if you've
tried that.

Steve Muench, Consulting Product Manager & XML Evangelist
Business Components for Java Development Team