Re: LotusXSL_0_19_2 problem -- Call to extension function failed

Subject: Re: LotusXSL_0_19_2 problem -- Call to extension function failed
From: Donald_Leslie@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 11:00:35 -0500
Sorry for the error, but glad you found it! I'll correct the doc for
release 0.19.3, which should be ready later this week.  -- Don

James Garriss <jgarriss@xxxxxxxxx> on 01/24/2000 08:14:26 AM

Please respond to xalan-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:   Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus <Scott_Boag@xxxxxxxxx>
cc:   xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xalan-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roger Costello"
      <costello@xxxxxxxxx> (bcc: Donald Leslie/CAM/Lotus)

Scott,

Thanks much for the good detective work.  I really appreciate it.  Please
note that this syntax error exists in the LotusXSL_0_19_2 documentation.

   .../lotusxsl_0_19_2/docs_production/ltsextensions.xml-body.html

--J