XMLDOM behind Proxy Server

Subject: XMLDOM behind Proxy Server
From: Eddy Siauwidjaja <eddy.siauwidjaja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:17:41 +1100
Hi All,

I have problem trying to use XMLDOM to fetch an XML document outside our
proxy.
Here is the code that fails such that return the length=0 :
	Set oSource = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")
	oSource.async = false
	oSource.load ("http://liveserver.domainxxx.com/sample.asp";)
	Set oSomething = oSource.selectNodes("/xml/something")
	Response.Write "oSomething.Length = " & oSomething.length & "<BR>"

This code works and return the correct number.
	oSource.load ("http://mylocalserver/sample.asp";)
	Set oSomething = oSource.selectNodes("/xml/something")
	Response.Write "oSomething.Length = " & oSomething.length & "<BR>"

We are using MS Proxy Server. I am not sure if I need special setup for the
webserver before it can pass through the proxy. I thought it is only using
port 80 due to http:// call. I had similar problem with ASPHTTP object from
ServerObject, but there is a proxy setting in that object so it works fine.
I am not sure if there is a proxy setting for this object.
If you have similar explerience and found the solution, Please shed some
light here. Thanks very much.

Regards,

Eddy Siauwidjaja