Re: is there something like an xsl:ignore tag?

Subject: Re: is there something like an xsl:ignore tag?
From: "Steve Muench" <smuench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 16:09:35 -0800
you could use <xsl:comment> but
this will generate <!-- aLiteral -->
into the result.

But, will dreamweaver know what to do with the
templates anyway?

<xsl:value-of select="some_data"/><xsl:comment>aLiteral</xsl:comment>

Steve Muench, Consulting Product Manager & XML Evangelist
Business Components for Java Development Team
http://technet.oracle.com/tech/java
http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml