Re: Fw:

Subject: Re: Fw:
From: Steve Tinney <stinney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 17:56:10 -0500
In order of likelihood, I would guess (it's a bit of a blind guess):
  1) There is a problem with the context in which you are using the
     fragment I posted.  For example, you are looking up an attribute
     which doesn't exist in the map; there should really be more
     error-checking for such cases, probably involving breaking the big
     select down into several variable assignments and testing each step
     for success before proceeding.
  2) There is a bug in your JVM or XSL processor.  I tested with
     XT 0.5 and Saxon 5.1 with IBM JDK 1.1.8 on Linux, and the
results        were correct given my test input.
  3) Something got garbled in transmission.  I'll e-mail you the test
     data I used and the XSL script as attachments off-list in case
     that is what happened.
  4) (Just occurred to me) you are using an XSL processor which doesn't
     implement document('') correctly.

It's important always to say which XSL processor you are using when
asking questions on this list.

 Steve