Re: Newbie to XSLT

Subject: Re: Newbie to XSLT
From: "Juergen Hermann" <jhe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 16:15:59
--Original Message Text---
>From my basic knowledge of XSLT, I felt that doing this using a stylesheet
would not be possible. So I was thinking of using the DOM tree and using
XPath to do this.
--

I'd do it this way: apply-templates, filtering out only association type
nodes (or even associations conatining john, if you want that).

Then, within the template for the association, use an apply-templates with
mode="lookup" and have appropriate templates for that mode.

BTW, you really should have <location> and <association> instead of
(anonymous) <instance>s. Makes things easier.

Ciao, Jürgen

--
Jürgen Hermann (jhe@xxxxxxxxxxx)
WEB.DE AG, Amalienbadstr.41, D-76227 Karlsruhe