Re: use of ID and IDREF pb

Subject: Re: use of ID and IDREF pb
From: Philippe Delrieu <phdelrie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:12:55 +0100
I made some test an the problem occure when the element with ID attribut has
other atttribut.
exemple :
<IDELEMENT titre="toto" id="l1">data</IDELEMENT>
<IDREFELEMENT attrib="titi" idref="l1"/>
does not work (id() return toto) but
<IDELEMENT id="l1">data</IDELEMENT>
<IDREFELEMENT attrib="titi" idref="l1"/>
works (id() return data).
I don't if it's a bug of my parser (xalan) or in the spec of XML, XSL.
Has anybody an idear ?

Thanks

Philippe Delrieu