Re: Filtering using XSL

Subject: Re: Filtering using XSL
From: "tmmet tvp" <tmmet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:17:17 PST
Hi,
Thanks for your reply...
Yaa..The below method is not working...
I thought it will work as ".//", will traverse the children's children also...
I tried using <xsl:template match = "Main//Chapter[@Value = 'false']"/>
It is filtering all the direct children Chapters of Main which has attribute value = 'true'.What i want is I want only Chapters(direct/indirect children of Main) which has a Value = true...
Any ideas/suggestions will be greatly helpful for me...
Thanks in advance...