RE: Node selection question

Subject: RE: Node selection question
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:45:05 -0000
The context() function is not defined in XSLT so I guess you are using the
old Microsoft so-called-XSL? IF SO, PLEASE SAY SO!

Assuming you want an XSLT solution the answer is

<xsl:apply-templates select="//INFO-OBJ[not(parent::INFO-OBJ)]" />

or perhaps more efficiently:

<xsl:apply-templates
		select="/descendant::*[not(self::INFO-OBJ)]/INFO-OBJ" />

Mike Kay