RE: Which one to choose

Subject: RE: Which one to choose
From: Ben Robb <Ben@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:33:30 -0000
SQL 7 also has an XML plug-in which allows you to store SQL queries in XML
format and automatically output the results of that query in a well formed
XML. It is said to be much faster than ASP + COM, and seems to be fairly
stable when we've used it.

On another note, I would migrate from Access anyway - SQL 7 is much more
friendly to rapid application development than its predecessors, so you
might as well use the more powerful and faster SQL (or Oracle) server
(assuming you can afford the license, of course *grin*)

http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml/xsql_servlet

Steve Muench, Lead XML Evangelist / Consulting Product Mgr
Oracle Corp, Business Components for Java Development Team
http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml