RE: The XSL-List Digest V2 #510

Subject: RE: The XSL-List Digest V2 #510
From: "Respess, Christe" <crespess@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 11:00:43 -0800
The template that is being applied to the INFO-OBJ nodes is recursive,
because I do need to process all the INFO-OBJ nodes but I need to do it
in a certain order.  So I want to apply the template initially only to
the INFO-OBJ nodes that are not children of other INFO-OBJ nodes.
Unfortunately, the empty template for children nodes won't work for this
particular situation.  I am restricted on this project, for now at
least, to using the "old Microsoft XSL", sorry I did not specify
previously.  I am not very well versed in the world of XSL/XSLT yet.  Is
there a way to accomplish this using plain old XSL?

Thanks again, Christe