RE: Saxon [different results from Microsoft]

Subject: RE: Saxon [different results from Microsoft]
From: RSuiter@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:12:10 -0600
Marcella:
I read Michael Kay's reply to the original post, and I'm sure that he's
entirely right.

But I wonder if your problem is actually more mundane.

When you double-click in NT-Explore, what happens is that your default
browser is used to open the file.

If that browser is IE5 (which it will be unless you explicitly changed it),
then you'll get the MSIE5 version of xsl instead of the real version as
presented by Saxon.  Michael's suggestions can help you make the two
converge somewhat, but the two will still be potentially very different.

Rick Suiter