Re: Xalan redirect::write

Subject: Re: Xalan redirect::write
From: "Evan Easton" <evan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 07:04:57 -0600

Joel,
I've confirmed that problem exists in version 0.19.1 and 0.19.2, but is
fixed in 0.19.3D03 which is a developers release available at apache.  This
suggests that the problem will be fixed in upcoming releases although I
don't know if it was ever formally filed as a defect with the apache people.
Evan