RE: Omitting XML declaration

Subject: RE: Omitting XML declaration
From: "Paul Beer" <paul.beer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 10:26:16 -0500
this worked, but unfortunately did not solve my problem. I am trying to pass
the result of an xslt transformation from jsp to asp.  I thought the header
line may have been messing up my deserialization....

i am using urlencoder.encode and passing the data as a form element.  i get
a malformed error when I try to deserialize.  any ideas on a better way to
pass xml from one http page to another ?

-paul