Re: NewBie Question - Dynamic XSL

Subject: Re: NewBie Question - Dynamic XSL
From: "Steve Muench" <smuench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 13:57:23 -0800
Sure. This is exactly what the <xsl:namespace-alias>
mechanism is useful to do. Helps you use XSLT to build XSLT...

Consider this example below. Note that the prefix "x"
is being used where you normally (by convention) use "xsl"
as the prefix, and the "xsl" prefix is used for the literal
elements that you want in the transformed output to
be in the xsl stylesheet.

<x:stylesheet xmlns:x="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";
              xmlns:xsl="anything">

  <x:output method="xml" indent="yes"/>

  <x:namespace-alias stylesheet-prefix="xsl" result-prefix="x"/>

  <x:template match="/">

    <xsl:stylesheet>
      <xsl:template match="/">
        <xsl:value-of select="foo"/>
      </xsl:template>
    </xsl:stylesheet>

  </x:template>

</x:stylesheet>

Business Components for Java Dev't Team, Oracle Corporation