[JOB] Senior XML/XSL Java Developer

Subject: [JOB] Senior XML/XSL Java Developer
From: "Peter Bryant" <pbryant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 08:06:39 +1300
Infopop is a small but fast-growing Seattle-based Internet start-up.  We
have an exciting opportunity for Java developers who want to work on a high
profile XSL/XML web-based application.

We're looking for smart people, clear thinkers and great communicators who
are able to work from our Seattle offices.  To fit in you must enjoying
living on a learning curve, thrive on producing great software and fit into
our team environment.

Specifically, we're looking for senior Java developer with strong XSL skills
to join our development team.  You will need at least one year of solid
experience in Java and be comfortable working with distributed applications,
EJB, servlets, databases, XML.  You will have strong design skills and be
able to follow a project through from analysis to design, coding, testing
and support.  You will enjoy working with a technology set that includes:
Oracle databases, Java servlets, Linux and NT OSs, web clusters, XML and (of
course) XSL.

See our website for other job openings including an Oracle DBA and Network
Operations Center manager.

If you'd like to know more, please send your details to peter @ infopop.com

Peter Bryant
CTO, Infopop Corporation