FOP

Subject: FOP
From: Marta Lobato <lobatosm@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 14:16:03 +0000
Hi,

Firstly,  thank you very much for all your answers
to the question Ignore childs.  I will try them.
Thanks!

Now, I am working with FOP 0.12.1 to build pdf files
from an XML source.

I have found some limitations in that version that
I only want to confirm, as maybe I am doing something
wrong, I am really an inexpert about FOP.

  * Footnote
  * Page-citation
  * Underlined text
  * Display graphic (it says something like 'unsuported bmp
    format' when the file is in a gif format).

Could you confirm it?  If it is not supported by this
version of FOP, is there another software that support them?
I really need them.

Thank you again!

  Marta Lobato.