Re: XT ignore DOCTYPE statement

Subject: Re: XT ignore DOCTYPE statement
From: "John E. Simpson" <simpson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 18:25:29 -0500
At 01:13 PM 03/13/2000 -0500, John Robert Gardner wrote:
If I have a bogus DOCTYPE statement in my XML source generated in some
default output, how can I write my stylesheet so XT won't cough an error
when it goes to look for it [...]?

I don't see how it could be possible, unless maybe you can somehow force the application (Majix) to emit a standalone="yes" on the XML declaration -- something like that. Like entities, the DOCTYPE declaration (I'd think) is one of those things that are handled before the processor (XT in this case) ever lays eyes on them.