RE: Another newbie question

Subject: RE: Another newbie question
From: RSuiter@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:15:15 -0600
I think Mike has pointed to your problem here.
The namespace declaration is the one for XSLT.
The syntax you show looks a lot like IE5 (which did not require the
"select" on value-of).
Whatever you are trying to do, you can't do both of these.
So:
If you are using IE5, use the namespace declaration that it says to use.
If you are using real XSLT, fix the value-of statements.

Rick Suiter

To the original problem, Mike Kay replied: