RE: Excelon Stylus buggy

Subject: RE: Excelon Stylus buggy
From: "Omri Traub" <otraub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 10:43:34 -0500
Iain,

> Perhaps this is not news, but I have been evaluating/using Excelon's
> "Stylus" XSL composer for the last few days, and ended up wasting a fair
> due to bugs.  Initially, I trusted [doh!] their transformation
> engine, and
> assumed that I had a problem with my XSL.  I have ran into
> several examples
> now where it doesn't do the right thing according to the spec.

I am sorry to hear you had problems with Stylus.  The bug you described was
fixed a long time ago.  If you or anyone else needs a fix for this problem,
please send me email and I'll be happy to give it to you.

For your information, Stylus 2.0 will be shipping soon.  An evaluation
version will be available next week. It contains several bug fixes to the
XSLT engine and supports the recommendation almost completely.  If you find
any bugs, please bring them to our attention and we will be prompt in
sending out fixes.

Thanks,

- Omri Traub
  eXcelon Corp