Re: Problem with <xsl:eval>

Subject: Re: Problem with <xsl:eval>
From: "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_Boag@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 22:35:26 -0500
lotusxsl_0_18_5 is pretty old at this point.  You should go to
xml.apache.org and download Xalan, which LotusXSL has become (there is
still a LotusXSL on AlphaWorks, but it is just a thin wrapper around
Xalan).  Take a look at the extensions mechanism in the documentation.

-scott

                    Gines Carrillo i Cava
                    <gines.carrillo@tecn.        To:     xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    upf.es>                      cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)
                    Sent by:                     Subject:     Problem with <xsl:eval>
                    owner-xsl-list@mulber
                    rytech.com

                    03/28/2000 12:49 PM
                    Please respond to
                    xsl-list

Hi friends;

I am working with the lotusxsl_0_18_5 and I would like to include in my xsl
file statments like <xsl:script> and <xsl:eval> for evaluating the defined
functions but I obtain the next message:
                                                            XSL Warning:
xsl:script unknown XSL instruction inside context of the stylesheet
element!

                                                            XSL Warning:
eval no longer supported!, style tree node: xsl:eval, source tree node:

What happens? What xsl parser should I use?
Thanks for all.

Ginés.