Re: Dumb question from a newbie on XSLT in IE5 (Namespaces etc)

Subject: Re: Dumb question from a newbie on XSLT in IE5 (Namespaces etc)
From: "John E. Simpson" <simpson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 11:24:42 -0500
At 01:08 AM 04/02/2000 +1200, Dan Morrison wrote:
... does this attitude mean that there can
never be an XSL 2.0? XML has a version, but that may move faster or
slower than the changes that will be made to XSL.

I suspect that's probably the reason why the current spec requires a version="1.0" attribute to a conformant xsl:stylesheet element, as well as the xmlns declarations.